Read carefully the presentation rules.
Read carefully the presentation rules.
Abstracts can be submitted on any Thematic area identified on the field “themes” in the submission moment. Please view the thematic areas here.
- Everyone can submit up to 3 abstracts.
- The languages accepted are: Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish or English. The presentations should also be in any of these languages.
- The abstract must be submitted online, so the text format is automatic .
- The abstract should have no more than 500 words, excluding bibliographic references.
- It should included 3 to 5 keywords.
- Authors must not reference any names or institutions on the body text.
- Abstract presentation may include underway researches which will be concluded at the time of the conference.
- Images, graphics and tables can be attached on the submission moment. If you’re having trouble attaching files, please inform the organization.
- This is a "blind" review. It won't be necessary to send your CV. All the information related to the authors of the abstracts won't be available for the reviewers.
By submitting an abstract, you must know that in case of approval, you'll present in one of this two presentation types: Oral Communication or Poster Presentation. The decision about your abstract's presentation type will be taken by the review team.
You only need to send the abstract (max. 500 words). For the presentation in the congress, it won't be necessary to send the entire article.
Your abstract will pass through a review process held by a team with strong skills in many scientific areas.
The accepted abstracts can be presented by two distinct forms, Poster with discussion or Individual Oral Presentation. This choice is taken by the review team. Please check the type of your presentation on your personal area of the website. The abstracts will be evaluated in a scale of 0 to 2
- 0 disapproved
- 1 Approved for Poster
- 2 Approved for Oral Communications
The review team can send notes about the abstracts to the participants, but it’s not mandatory. If your abstract has some notes from the review team, they’ll be available on the website's personal area.
The review process only has one phase.
The symposia must have, at minimum, 4 communications, which must include:
- An abstract of each communication, following the submission rules
- An abstract which summarise the thematic of the symposium
- The name of the symposium coordinator and all the authors of the communications in the symposium
- Each communication must be presented in 7 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for discussion
- The proposal for the symposium must be send to the email email@example.com until September 10th.
Check here the presentation rules.
If you are interested in the possibility of virtual presentation, please inform the organization.
The category of virtual presentation is composed by a video recording (offline, previously sent to the organization), where the author presents the work, plus a moment of online presentation, in real time.
The participant has to be available for a Skype/Facetime video call, during the time of the session where his/her work is included.
The participant has to send to the organization a contact of Skype/Facetime, in order to, some minutes before the session starts, make the video call. If there is more than one virtual communication in the same session, a conference call will be made.
- The recorded video can’t have more than 7 minutes, and must be recorded in WMV (.wmv), preferentially , or MP4 (.mp4).
The file must be submitted until October 10th in the personal area of the website, on the tab “Abstracts”
We inform that only the approved abstracts in the category of “Oral Communications” can be presented virtually. Posters don’t have this option.
Note: Virtual presentation's authors will have the certificate and their abstract included in the abstract book.