You may submit Abstracts for any of the scientific areas identified here.
Each person can submit and present up to three abstracts (Posters or Oral Communications).
- Language: Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, or English (the presentation can also be made in any of the languages indicated).
- The abstract is submitted on our platform, so the text formatting is automatic.
- Max number of words: 500 words (bibliographic references not included).
- Keywords: 3 to 5.
- Names or educational institutions cannot be referenced in the body of the text.
- The review is "blind", so it is not necessary to send a CV. Author information is not disclosed at the time of review.
- The presentation of abstracts may focus on an ongoing (expected to be concluded by the date of the congress) or completed research.
When submitting an abstract, be aware that:
- in case of approval, it can be presented in one of the following formats: Poster or Individual Oral Communication.
- The decision on the type of presentation of the approved abstracts is up to the congress review team (scientific committee). The type of presentation will be defined according to the evaluation of the abstract.
If you select the Poster option, you will be able to keep the presentation format regardless of the classification (if it is approved). The submission of proposals for oral communication is subject to evaluation and may be accepted for communication or Poster.
It is not required to send a paper format for this evaluation phase and presentation at the congress. The submission of final texts is optional and will be done after the congress.
Both formats can be presented online.
The works presented will be published in Book of Minutes with ISBN.
The review is carried out through the peer-review process.
Accepted abstracts may be presented in the form of a Poster or Individual Oral Communication, depending on the result of the evaluation.
Reviewers may assign grades to abstracts. If a grade has been assigned to your abstract, it will be available in your personal area.
The review process has only one round, without appeal.
Symposiums must have at least four communications from 4 different authors, and require:
- A summary of each communication, following the rules explained above.
- A summary of the symposium aggregated theme.
- Indication of the coordinator of the symposium and all the authors of the communications.
- Each communication presented at the symposium will have 10 minutes of presentation and 5 minutes of discussion.
- All authors must create a user account on the website before starting the symposium submission.